Monday, January 2, 2012

Cards of Christmas Past






Happy New Year everyone! At the urging of my wife and friends I'm starting a blog of my comics. This first posting is "Cards of Christmas Past". It's by no means a complete collection of the Christmas comics I've made over the years but it is most of the better ones. I began drawing Christmas cards for friends and family in 2001. 2011 was the 10th anniversary. What better way to commemorate the Christmas comic tradition than by launching the blog.

I mainly hope to use the blog as format for sharing my comics. I have lots of old work I plan to post and maybe even create some new stuff. I'm not really sure where this blog will take me but since my comics are just collecting dust. Someone might as well enjoy them.

Thanks for taking a look!