Wednesday, October 8, 2014

InkTober Day 8: Alien Goat Vomit

How can you not love a goat the pukes from one end a shoots diarrhea out the other?


Anybody who's been to my house knows Futurama is almost always on. My 6 year old daughter loves it and so do I. Thanks to our brain washing, my wife loves it now too. I must have seen every episode a half dozen times and they are still funny. One of my favorite obscure characters is Mr. Chunks, who's the subject of today's Inktober drawing.

He appeared in the season six episode, "Attack of the Killer App." He looks like an alien goat but they call him a puke-me-poop-u... a play on the pushmi-pullyu from Dr. Doolittle. Watching Bender and Fry feeding Mr. Chunks his own alien goat vomit put me in mind of Ouroboros. Hence the illustration. I love how this one turned out. Thank you Matt Groening for creating such an awesome show!