Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The Hunt for Red Inktober

Inktober has arrived! Hope you enjoy the daily ink drawings this month and hopefully I can keep up with this.  I call today's drawing "The Hunt for Red Inktober". Please click on the image for a larger view.



I'd been thinking about what I would be drawing since Sunday and got inspired to throw another variable into the challenge and that is to incorporate some red ink into each piece....like coming up with the time to do a new drawing every day won't be hard enough!

Since Sunday, I also added a few more tools to my kit and since a couple people had been asking about what I'm using I'll provide the list here:

Pigma microns: these did the bulk of the work. Have a set of 8 pens
Pentel brush ben
Uni-Ball Signo white gel pen
Faber-Casrtell 6 pack of brush pens in shades of gray
Sharpies in red and Black
Uni-ball Vision red pen

So far so good! Enjoy!