Tuesday, May 19, 2015

100 Days of Making Comics: Day 85 Too Late?

Here's a little mid-week sample from the The Caped Sphincter Issue 1, I've been working on.  It seemed to fit my current level of optimism about getting this comic done by June 1st.  With just 15 days to go, three and a half pages left to ink, a cover to make, and all 12 pages left to color it's not looking good I'll be done in time.

I'm feeling really good about what I do have finished though and my mood is drastically improved since Saturday's post. I'm taking my time and doing my best and not losing my head over finishing. What gets done gets done and I'll post it June 1st...if I fall short of a finished comic it won't be due to lack of effort.

For now here's Panel 2 from PG 9 I've been working on tonight. Enjoy the work in progress!