Wednesday, June 3, 2015

100 Days of Making Comics: DAY 100!, My Ass Is Covered

Well, here we are folks!  The End of my 100 Days of Making comics journey and the end of Issue 1 of The Caped Sphincter!  It's been super fun for me and, judging by the increased traffic to my site, you all have been interested too...hopefully it's because you like what you've seen me post and not to watch me crash and burn. It hasn't always been pretty but I made it!  I got the book covered and inked. I'm pretty proud of the first issue and hope you all get a kick out of it.

I appreciate each and every one of you who has joined me in this. I appreciate the words of encouragement, the shares in social media and the new fans I've picked up along the way.  I especially want to thank Kevin Cross for starting this 100 Days initiative. Please enjoy the link to the PDF below. Despite the price tag, it's free digitally. So, just click on the cover image and it should take you to the PDF. If you like it, please share it with anyone else who may like this book.



So what now? Is this the END? Hell no. This is just the beginning. This was too much fun.  I plan to continue working on this comic and release 3 more issues by June/July 2016. I'll have a wrap up report this weekend -- to share my thoughts on the 100 Days of Making Comics challenge and then that's it for reports.  When I'm not working my day job or raising a family I'm making comics, so why count days.  I plan to post pages and updates as I deem them news worthy.  In addition to the comic book, I plan to mix back in my usual fare of sketches and The Last Resort panels. I like having a little something for everyone as long as that something is Mesy.

Thanks you all again and hope you stick around!