Monday, June 1, 2015

100 Days of Making Comics: Day 98, The Caped Sphincter Issue #1 INKS!

Do you like big butts and cannot lie? Then no other brother can deny that this comic book may be for you!

Thank you all for joining me on this 100 Days of Making Comics journey. I couldn't have done it without all the encouragement and support along the way. I truly appreciate anyone who's take the time to follow my progress and who is here for the unveiling on my first comic book, The Caped Sphincter.

I'm proud to say I got all 12 pages from concept to inks finished in the first 98 days. I would have liked to have gotten color and cover finished but I can't complain. If you all can please excuse the unfinished cover, I hope you will enjoy the first issue of The Caped Sphincter presented below. I'll call this one the "Sketch Cover Variant".

Please click on the image and it should take you to a PDF of the book. I'll be back Wednesday for my final update and hopefully a finished cover. Thank you for joining me!! And if you think this book is weird or don't get it, that's OK. Most of my family thinks I'm nuts for making this book.