Sunday, October 4, 2015

Inktober 2015: Week 1

Week one of Inktober 2105 is in the books! I figure I'll post everything here weekly and I've also made a gallery tab. Please click on an image if you'd like to see a larger view.

My impressions of my 2nd tour of Inktober so far are all positive. I'm doing better with the brush pen than I thought but I still have a long way to go. In fact I think I'm way too heavy handed with it and stiff but for 5 drawings I'm happy. I'm also happy with this sketchbook I've selected it's a good size to draw on without being so large that it's daunting for me to work on. I also love that it's 40 pages. Great for this one a day format and when Inktober is over I hope to fill one sketch book up a month (though I don't plan to post much from it.)

As always, thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the sketches!