Sunday, October 11, 2015

Inktober 2015: Week 2

I've just wrapped up the 11th day of Inktober 2015 and I'm pretty pleased so far. I'm getting more comfortable with the brush pen which was the plan. I've also gotten some good ideas which has been a nice surprise. I'll refine them later for a few panels of The Last Resort. Crowd reaction has varied from piece to piece but generally well received. My personal favorite is Hairy Goatdini, The Escape Goat. He's begging to be made into a permanent character.

I'v also been surprised by how many artists are doing Inktober this year. I don't know if it's just because I follow more people on Twitter now or what but the quality of work has been amazing....very inspiring stuff!  Makes me think I should focus more on refining my ink skills, than coming up with a gag every day....after all it is called INKtober.

We'll see...I'm still going with whatever inspires me each day and hoping someone enjoys it.

Please enjoy this week's art and for more, visit the tabs above. Follow me @MesyComics on twitter for daily updates. Thanks!