Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Star Wars Sketch Cards: First 24

Christmas is bearing down on me and I had to take a break from #DrawWars 2015 in order to make my Christmas card for the year. I got 24 sketch cards done and have 18 more slated to finish. I'm just going to run this out for as long as it takes, so if you have a request for a particular character please leave a comment and I'll be happy to draw it up! To be completed are (in no particular order): Grand Moff Tarkin, Hammerhead, Jaba, R2-D2, Bossk, Yoda, Nein Numb, IG-88, Ponda Boba, Imperial Probe Droid, Ugnaut, Bib Fortuna, Salacious Crumb, Figrin D'an, Max Rebo, and Sy Snootles.

Hope you've enjoyed them as much as I have. Here's the first batch, on which you can click for a larger view. Or check out the individual cards under the Sketch Cards tab above.