Thursday, February 18, 2016

Moving Along

Howdy Peeps!

As promised I'm moving along with my comics and I've also moved sites.  MesyComics.com will be the main site for fans of The Last Resort and eventually all things MesyComics.  I'm still working out the details of how I want to work this. For now I'll keep both sites working.  This one for blogging and The Caped Sphincter works in progress and other comics at MesyComics.com

This week I've been trying to figure out a look for the colors on The Caped Sphincter.  I think I'm getting close to a cell shaded look I like. I need to redo the lettering but I'm pretty happy with this page and it's a process that won't take me a thousand years to finish.

I also think I'm going back to 2 normal sized comics rather than 4 shorties. So anyone who downloaded TC Sphincter #1 can consider that more of a sneak peak into Issue one than a complete book. Also, I was never happy with the inside covers so it was really a WIP.

Enough babbling. Here's the colors!