Sunday, April 10, 2016

This Week In Mesy Comics: Week 5, CADD

My Comics Attention Deficit Disorder (Or CADD for short) got the better of me this week and I don't have a ton of visuals to post other than this panel of The Last Resort I made.


Working on it took most of my free comics making time for the week. Doing it, I felt like I "should" be coloring The Caped Sphincter Issue 1 but I'm not going to beat myself up over it.While it might take away from The Caped Sphincter work it's still comics. And I still got some flatting and coloring done. Just one page (WIP) but it's another step forward.

"Should" is a hang up I need to eliminate from my art making. It always brings me down and makes me feel guilty about a lack of focus. It's not very healthy. Instead, I'll say I "could" have worked on coloring. Instead I wanted to draw and make a gag strip. For whatever reason it filled a need and fulfilling that need is more important than measuring myself against some arbitrary self-imposed deadline.

So that is it. See you all next week!