Monday, April 18, 2016

This Week In Mesy Comics:Week 6, Half-Arted

Sorry I'm late on this post. I was traveling this weekend. It's a pretty short and sweet report for this week folks. Just coloring. I got 2 pages done. More importantly they are pages 11 and 12, so I'm half way home on the art (minus lettering). The two pages look like different sizes but the splash page is full bleed.

Coloring:




Writing:
Now begins the hard part...Finishing the script!  It was a rookie mistake to start the art before the script was done. However, I have the old comic I did in 1996 to go off of. So, at least I have a frame work for the story. It won't be easy but I'm confident I can wrap up issue 1 in a satisfactory manner in 12 pages. I won't make that mistake again on issue 2!

Next week....uncharted territory!